Notice of NondiscriminationCompliance
Section 1557 Compliance
Notice of Nondiscrimination
Section 1557 Compliance
EmpRes Healthcare Management, LLC complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not exclude, deny benefits to, or otherwise discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, creed, or disability (including HIV) in admission to, participation in, or receipt of the services and benefits of any of its programs and activities, and in staff and employee assignments to patients, whether carried out by EmpRes Healthcare Management, LLC directly or through a contractor or any other entity with whom EmpRes Healthcare Management, LLC arranges to carry out its programs and activities.
EmpRes Healthcare Management, LLC provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters; and
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats and other formats)
EmpRes Healthcare Management, LLC provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters; and
- Information written in other languages.
If you need these services, contact an onsite employee who will facilitate access to our language services line.
If you believe that EmpRes Healthcare Management, LLC has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex, you can file a grievance on-site with the Executive Director at your location or by contacting:
EmpRes Healthcare Management, LLC
4401 NE 77th Avenue, Suite 300
Vancouver, WA 98662
Phone: (360) 892-6628
Fax: (360) 882-5793
State Relay #: 711
Grievances must be submitted within 60 days of the date the person filing the grievance becomes aware of the alleged discriminatory action. You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax or email. If you need help filing a grievance, Civil Rights Coordinator is available to help you. You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf, or by mail or phone at:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue SW
Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, DC 20201
Toll-Free: (800) 368–1019
TDD: (800) 537–7697
Complaint forms are available at http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html
- Our Company is committed to maintaining the highest ethical and legal standards in the operation of its business.
- If you think someone has violated applicable laws, rules, regulations, or the EmpRes Healthcare Code of Conduct, it is important that you report your concerns.
- You are encouraged to contact the Executive Director with your concerns or issues for resolution. If you feel your concerns are not resolved, or if you prefer not to contact the Executive Director, you may contact the EmpRes Healthcare Compliance Hotline. The Hotline is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Anonymous calls are accepted.
Thank you for caring!