Our center is specially designed, beautifully furnished, and located in a quiet residential environment. Families and friends visit often to enjoy special occasions or just sit back and relax.
Residents can look forward to a variety of healthy and delicious meal options. We feature several options for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, as well as soup, salad, and sandwiches to provide residents with a wider selection of meal options. We seek to create healthy menus that accommodate each resident’s particular dietary needs and preferences.
Our program includes:
- Delicious meals prepared fresh by our culinary teams each day.
- A selection of both classic and regional favorites, including accommodations for religious and cultural preferences.
- Fresh fruit, snacks, and beverages available throughout the day.
EmpRes can also support the unique nutritional needs and preferences of residents, including:
- Therapeutic and diabetic diets.
- Reduced-fat, low-calorie, high fiber, low sugar, and low sodium options.
- Modified diet plans, including delicious purée options designed to tickle the taste buds.
- Attention to physician-prescribed diets.
Activities & Events
Our dedicated activities team develops an extensive calendar tailored to your specific needs and preferences. We offer a blend of activities and outings that enrich the body, mind, and spirit. Activities range from weekly field trips into the community, to on-site performers, visiting school children and therapy animals, various groups and games to play, and of course, plenty of Bingo.
Some of our more common activities include:
- On-site Movie Events
- Seasonal Holiday Celebrations
- Current Events Discussions
- Religious and Worship Services
- Summer and Weekend BBQs
- Outdoor Events
- Bingo & Games
We also organize plenty of special events throughout the year. These may include cookouts in the summer, Mother and Fathers’ Day buffet luncheons, annual holiday parties, Sunday dinners and a trip to the movie theater complete with popcorn and candy. We also encourage family and friends to participate in any of these activities.
Our dedicated staff is available 24-hours a day to meet your care needs. We treat our residents and their families as valued friends and respected members of our community.
Executive Director: Theresa Henderson
Director of Nursing Services: Brittany Nemec
Business Office Manager: Teresa Henderson